Video production company takes home seven awards in several categories.
Chicago, Ill. (May 29, 2020) – Digital Alliance, a cohesive team of filmmakers who craft authentic branded content, received international recognition at the 41st Annual Telly Awards, a premiere award program honoring outstanding television commercials and programs. The company received seven awards in various categories for video content across all screens.
- All in a Day's Work - Jackson Safety is the Gold Telly Winner in Branded Content: Directing (Official Listing)
- Hope Starts Here is the Silver Telly Winner in Non-Broadcast: Cause Marketing (Official Listing)
- A Paradigm Shift in Animal Rights is the Silver Telly Winner in Non-Broadcast: Social Responsibility (Official Listing)
- All in a Day's Work - Jackson Safety is the Bronze Telly Winner in Branded Content: Promotional (Official Listing)
- A World Without Curiosity is the Bronze Telly Winner in Branded Content: Directing (Official Listing)
“It’s a huge honor for our team to be recognized in this way for our storytelling abilities,” said Dylan Pieri, Senior Producer at Digital Alliance. “The Tellys is an international competition with the best minds in the creative business, and for us to come out with seven awards is surreal. We’d like to thank the committee and also congratulate the other winners who represent leading brands, agencies, media outlets and other organizations across the globe. As we continue enhancing our craft, we look forward to furthering our mission of creating compelling, authentic content with the people we love."
"For the past 41 years, Telly Winners have told great stories from across the world, from documentaries produced in London, to Branded Content created in Australia, VR series conceived in Paris, to television shows developed in LA. " Managing Director Sabrina Dridje continued, "The 41st Annual Telly Awards will be no different. With this, we are excited to announce our theme for the year which encapsulates our core mission: Telly Award Winners Tell Great Stories.
The Telly Awards is the premier award honoring video and television across all screens. Established in 1979, The Telly Awards receives over 12,000 entries from all 50 states and 5 continents. Entrants are judged by The Telly Awards Judging Council—an industry body of over 200 leading experts including advertising agencies, production companies, and major television networks, reflective of the multi-screen industry The Telly Awards celebrates. Partners of The Telly Awards include NAB, StudioDaily, Stash Magazine, Story hunter, Production Hub, VR/AR Association, The Wrap and Digiday. For more information about The Tell Awards, please visit www.tellyawards.com.