Digital Alliance is seeking a graphic design / social media intern to assist with client-based projects, as well as internal marketing and branding work for the fall 2016 semester. Intern will also be called upon for similar responsibilities for its sister cinema company, Versa Media.
- Duration: The bulk of work will be completed between September 1 and December 9. There is opportunity to extend the internship if both parties think it would be beneficial.
- Hours: 15-20 hours per week spread out between either two or three work days. The schedule is negotiable. Intern will be required to work with the team in the Digital Alliance office in Aurora, Illinois.
- Compensation: This Internship position is not compensated. However, the intern may be eligible for college course credit.
- Benefits: This internship is a unique opportunity for a student to gain exposure in the both the corporate and entertainment world
Duties and Responsibilities for Internship
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web
- This includes (but is not limited to) logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, client presentations, website/social media content and other marketing materials as needed
- Work closely with a project team of account managers and production specialists to translate a client messaging concepts into marketing materials
- Manage the social media accounts for Digital Alliance, Versa Media and its affiliates
● Candidate must be a current graphic design, communications (or related major) student
● Candidate must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
● Candidate be extremely organized and detail oriented
● Candidate must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
● Candidate must be able to define and work to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Please submit résumé and cover letter to Dylan Pieri (email@example.com) by August 1, 2016. Candidates will be contacted for interviews shortly after this deadline.
Please see the attached job description for more information!